This Mother’s Day is very special to me. This was the year I found out what a special thing it is to be a mother.
Here are 11 reasons why I love being your mom my sweet boy:
1. Because of what a privilege God gave me to lead you in this life.
2. Because your face lights up and you have the biggest smile when you wake up in the morning and see that you’re laying by me.
3. Because of how much you love to snuggle in the morning and lay so close to me.
4. Because I get to see your first accomplishments like building blocks or reading a book.
5. Because I get to hear you singing and praising Jesus with your sweet little voice in the car while a CD is playing.
6. Because I get to see you make peoples faces light up when you send your sweet smile at them at the grocery store.
7. Because you love to conduct at church when there’s a choir singing and that you love all things music.
8. Because you make your grandparents the happiest.
9. Because you love to crawl so fast to your daddy when he comes from work but than 5 minutes later you come straight to me.
10. Because you make me realize how much more I need to work on myself on becoming a better mom for you.
11. Because you are the best thing that’s ever happened to me. I love you my sweet boy. Thank you for making me your mommy.